What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Its main functions are:
– To keep track of users: when a user enters his username and password, a cookie is stored so that he does not have to keep entering them for each page of the server. However, a cookie does not identify only one person, but a combination of computer-browser-user.
– Getting information about the user’s browsing habits, and spyware attempts by advertising agencies and others. This can cause privacy problems and is one of the reasons why cookies have their detractors.
There are different types of cookies depending, above all, on the purpose for which they are used, thus distinguishing, among others, the following:
Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to carry out an analysis of the behaviors and actions of the users of the website, as well as for the elaboration of browsing profiles in order to make technical improvements in operation and service.
Advertising cookies: allow efficient management of advertising spaces based on a series of criteria, for example, to verify whether or not the user has already accessed a news item in order to update it with a new one.
Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies are responsible for storing information on the user’s own behavior focusing on their browsing habits. This makes it possible to establish user profiles based on their behavior and use them to personalize the advertising presented.
If the user wishes to obtain more information about cookies, he/she can consult the following website http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website is using cookies to facilitate the user’s use and navigation through it, to guarantee access to certain services, as well as to improve the functional configuration of the website.
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it has as, for example, control the transit and communication of data, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Therefore, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Third-party cookies: Villa Bugatti’s website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 AmphitheatreParkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer:
How to manage the configuration of cookies?
This section provides a brief explanation of how to consult and carry out the configuration of the cookie system in relation to the most common browsers or those most used by users.
In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a web page, specifically to verify the existence of the same, their duration or the system of elimination.
In this regard, for information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Internet Explorer
On the other hand, the user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by modifying the settings of your browser according to the instructions indicated therein.
For information purposes, it is indicated that the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or resolve any doubts that may arise in this regard.
It should be noted that if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the web as well as certain features and services provided by the same may be affected.